• RSS

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Hello My Name is Maggie

Hello everyone! My name is Maggie and I am very excited about this blog spot! I feel very honored to be among so many talented minds! To tell a little about myself....which is always the hardest thing to do right? Probably the most interesting thing is that I am a Clairvoyant Psychic~Medium and a paranormal investigator. I co~founded a paranormal group called Other Side Investigations (O.S.I.). Alot of my blogs will probably be mostly about spirits, the metaphysical, psychic awareness and the paranormal. I am also most recently interested in demonology, occult and the study of spirits. I am a mother, caregiver, vegetarian, biker chic, tattoo enthusiast, entrepreneur, and all around funny gal! I hope you all enjoy subscribing to Cabinet of Enchantments!

1 comments:

Betsyanne (E Sheppard) said...

Hi, Maggie! Your group sounds fun. I would love to hear about some of your investigations. I will be back to read more.