• RSS

Friday, April 1, 2011

iPad and ready!!!

Hello everyone!!! I hope you are having a marvelous Friday!! I recently acquired an iPad and today I added the Blogger app!!! YAY!! Which will make posting here MUCH easier! This weekend I have a tattoo convention I will be attending tonight....extreme excitement! I am a tattoo enthusiast and currently working on a sleeve of artwork on my left arm. So I hope to have some fresh ink to add today! If so....pictures to follow ;-)

Saturday I will be at Octagon Hall in Franklin KY helping clean up the place for the upcoming tourist season. Other Side Investigations (O.S.I.) , my paranormal investigation team, has investigated Octagon Hall and it was quite active! So I am looking forward to helping the Civil War spirits that live there have a clean home ;-) If anyone in the area is interested in joining us for the clean up...it starts at 9am. http://www.octagonhall.com/news.php

Sunday I will be heading to the legendary Bobby Mackey's to investigate! Bobby Mackey's is a bar located in Wilder KY but it has a history of death, alleged murder, spirit activity, entities and demonic activity. Among other stories related to the bar, one of the men that used to work there had rented the upstairs apartment became possessed. An exorcism had to be preformed on him....he moved out after that and never returned! Bobby Mackey's bar as been featured on many paranormal tv shows including Ghost Adventures twice on the Travel Ch. Needless to say it should be quite an experience! I have been mentally preparing myself for weeks to go. It's not a place to take lightly as far as paranormal investigations go! I'm looking forward to collecting evident & personal experiences to be had. I will be joining several other well know investigators in the field as well as a few that have been on several TV shows. It's an honor to say the least. So please check back.....I will be blogging about my experience and hopefully post evidence!


1 comments:

Greyer Notions said...

Very interested in hearing of your adventures!!