• RSS

Monday, May 23, 2011

Hello Happy Readers and Conversationalists!!

We appreciate, nay, Greatly Desire, your thoughts, comments on our posts, or even stop by and leave us a link  where we can read your side of the conversation and your thoughts!  Lovely post this weekend by Kylara, and how to clean mortar and pestle from resin grinding.  I love when people especially post the magick down to the practical.  I was curious about that very thing, Kylara was posting as my mortar and pestle is grubby and neglected. Mine is ceramic and was unused overstock from a Chemistry lab from an undisclosed location.
 I am going to post my opinion-thought here.  In my world, machines are my friends and helpful servants.  I have a dedicated coffee grinder that does that sort of work for me while I envision, chant and empower.  I also don't hand sew, but that is just me.  I got my "machines for magick" theory from Dorothy Morrison's book "Everyday Magick". 
   I also use Google and the internet as a divination tool.  You decide how many pages of links and how many down from the top of the link page will be your answer, type your question into the search box, and let the macrocosm internet tell you what you need to know, like bibliomancy.
Up next is a post sent me by Papa Oloyade.

2 comments:

Kylara said...

I love that internet divination!

I too appreciate the machines in my life. I'm somewhat split down the lines of traditional tools and modern ones. And it's not always constant, sometimes I will feel drawn to do things in a more traditional way and sometimes in a more technological one. My computer is definitely a magical tool.

Greyer Notions said...

Thanks!!
That's what I love about the good conversations on here! I loved the origami offerings, and that we use the same style metal pill bottles for spell work. :)