• RSS

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Why witch am I?

By no means am I a skilled "witch". But I have a friend that knows just how weird I am and how well connected to people I can be. He wants to do a spell to relieve his broken heart. To banish the one he used to love & make her feel all the pain he has felt because of her. NOW.....when it comes to spells...again I'm not a pro....but I research & then come up with my own plan taking bits I like here, and parts I like there....till I have something that feels "right". I did explain the risks & laws as i know then involved in spells & karma. I have tried also to pawn this friend off on more experienced and "pro" witches, warlocks & the like....but he just keeps asking ME! Lol. So help him I will. It just seems funny to me that "I" am giving Witchy advice!!! **giggle**. I hope I don't screw him up!!! :-P

4 comments:

Kylara said...

It kind of sounds to me like he doesn't actually want to relieve his own pain...just cause her some. I don't think that many people truly honestly feel better when someone who hurt them hurts. We may feel temporarily justified, we may feel like not they might understand how much they hurt us, but these feelings fade and the actual hurt still has to heal.

I'm don't tell people not to do workings for revenge. I think there is dark and light to all things and that sometimes such things have their place. But it is a good idea to make sure that the goal is actually one that is wanted. If the ultimate goal is to heal, then focus on healing. If the goal is revenge, then it's not about healing.

Anonymous said...

Papa Oloyade: I observe that many pagans forget human nature. It is the basic knee jerk reaction to hit once hit. We must not forget our mundane reactions these are the four elements that keep us grounded. We as pagans keepp that idea of that fifth element of spirit. Currently I am working on a dust called bittersweet revenge, are such human reactions a negative thing? As manipulators of energy we have the ability to first attack and then heal. I do agree both of these actions are needed to be heavily focused upon, and for a novice only one should get your full attention.

Maggie Spikberg said...

I'm helping him focus on severing the ties and healing....what he chooses to do other then that....I explained was on him! Lol.

Greyer Notions said...

I think its important for me to give as much information about a concept as I know, so that the other person can decide for them self. I'm thinking about running a post about the law of three versus personal ethics. Maybe I'm swiping that from someone, though?! Me and my crappy memory. I was having this same discussion at least 2 or 3 times in the past week. Synchronicity-this means something, since it has popped up this often lately.